Just recently, I had the pleasure of attending an intimate brunch hosted by gorgeous gals Jeanette Tucson and Issa Litton, the co-founders of Chicdriven Women Empowerment Expo.
At the brunch, we were not only treated to a delicious spread by Locavore BGC, we also got to experience an inspiring talk by US-based leadership coach and transformational speaker, Kamille Rose Soler. Kamille’s work is bound together by her mission to help people fully pursue their ultimate life by:
1. Breaking through their fears
2. Finding clarity on their life’s mission
3. Arming them with the tools and strategies to make their dreams a reality
We also got to take home goodies from Nail Tropics and PLDT, including a Smart Watch and a Fam Cam:
- The Fam Cam is a home monitoring system which allows parents to check on their children remotely, and even communicate with them.
- The Smart Watch is a multi-functional gadget which kids can use to take photos, play music, and even record voice messages.
The Chicdriven brunch was filled with so much positive energy, and it was really all about women helping women! If you’d like to experience more of the same, you should definitely make plans to visit the Chicdriven Expo happening this weekend.
CHICHDRIVEN WOMEN EMPOWERMENT EXPO 2016
The Chicdriven Women Empowerment Expo will have its second leg on October 1&2 at the Alabang Town Center, Muntinlupa. Coming from its successful first leg at the Glorietta Activity Center, where there were free seminars and workshops aimed to help women achieve work-life balance and which was attended by almost 2000 participants.
Presented by Mazda Philippines and Shell Fuel Save, the2-day expo will focus on home and the heart. The seminars will focus on the different aspects of home and family relationship-improvement. Free breast cancer screening will be conducted in cooperation with Zonta Club Alabang and the Gender and Development Office of Muntinlupa.
Enjoy absolutely FREE admission to the expo including all the seminars and events such as these:
OCTOBER 1, 2016
- On Saturday, October 1, the program will start with a talk on the importance of breast self-examination, and how early detection is your best protection, to kick off Breast Cancer Awareness Month. It will be facilitated by Zonta Club of Alabang and the Gender and Development Office of Muntinlupa.
- It will be followed by the Better You seminar focusing on health and beauty with Calyxta Art Director Margaux Cortez and L’Oreal Chief Make Up Artist Verna Marin. Bikini Athlete and health advocate Hilary Isaac will talk about fitness.
- At 3pm, Home Hacks presented by PLDT home, features “Mothers Who Brunch” duo Michelle Aventajado and Sabrina Go. PSST.ph Editor-in-chief Kathy Kenny Ngo will be joiningAnOunceOfFaith.com author Monique Ong, who will talk about relationships and marriage.
- Champion racecar driver and Tuason Racing School President JP Tuason will conduct the Road Safety Seminar Powered by Mazda. The seminar aims to make audiences become empowered road users by being disciplined drivers will follow at 6pm.
OCTOBER 2, 2016
- On October 2, Parenting in the Digital Age Seminar will be the first on stage with Michele Alignay, Psychologist & Co-Author of “Growing Up Wired” and
- Dazzle Ng of the theAsianparent.com. The seminar aims to help parents cope up with today’s fast-paced lifestyle and how to make technology an ally in molding the next generation.
- Teens and young women will be the audience for the “I Love Me” seminar presented by PH care and Ponds Anti Acne. It features TV Host & Athlete, Gretchen Ho, TV presenter, musician and Radio DJ Joyce Pring, and Marianne Mencias, the author of “What’s Your Life’s Masterpiece?” This seminar aims to empower young women to be confident and not succumb to the pressures of highly sexualized media and society.
- Miriam Quiambao-Roberto, TV Host & Entrepreneur and Jane Kingsu-Cheng, Editor-in-chief of Working Mom Magazine will join forces to discuss a homemakers point-of-view on Financial Wellness.
- Capping the event is a Parent and Child fashion show presented by Gap and Butterfly Twists. The Expo is also supported by Alabang Town Center, Ayala Malls, Philippine Daily Inqurier, Foil-A-Car, PLDT Home, L’Oreal Paris, Standard Insurance. With media partners: Metro, Metro Society, Working Mom, Chalk, Lifestyle, The Asian Parent, Calyxta, PSST.ph, MommyMundo, and MONEYWISE TV.
For more information, please visit www.chicdriven.com, or follow @chicdriven on Instagram or Facebook.com/Chicdriven.