I finally made it to one of School of Styling’s workshops, and it was so much fun!
Indy Ycasiano of She Dreams in Ink was our instructor for this workshop, and I learned so much from her. I attended the workshop just for fun, but was so inspired by it that I now want to make boxed floral arrangements for every possible occasion!
What you need:
- Kraft Box
- Floral Foam
- Plastic Sheet
How to do it:
- Line your box with a plastic sheet.
- Cut your floral foam to fit inside the box.
- Soak your floral foam with water and out back into your box.
- Cut your blooms, leaving about an inch or two of stem. Arrange them in the box however you choose. You will need to wrap soft stems in wire for easy insertion into the floral foam.
- Use small flowers and foliage to fill in the gaps. Done!
I’d highly recommend joining one of School of Styling’s upcoming workshops. Super sulit because not only do you walk with new skills, you also get to take home your own crafts plus a lot of other goodies. Here’s a list of School of Styling’s upcoming workshops:
A big thank you to School of Styling’s sponsors for all the treats we enjoyed at the workshop and the goodies we got to take home!
School of Styling | @schoolofstylingPH | #schoolofstylingPH
Game Changer | @gamechangerPH | #gamechangerPH
She Dreams in Ink | @shedreamsinink | #shedreamsinink
Glorietta | @iloveglorietta | #ILoveGlorietta
Ayala Malls | @iloveayalamalls | #AyalaMalls #LovEmAll
Fat Papers Inc | @fatpapersinc | #FatPapersInc
The Juice Barista | @thejuicebarista | #thejuicebarista
Lightkeeper Studios | @lightkeeperstudios | #lightkeeperstudios
The Little Whisk | @thelittlewhiskph | #thelittlewhisk
Monogram Style | @monogramstyleph | #monogramstylePH
While Winter Dreams | @whilewinterdreams | #whilewinterdreams
Theo and Philo | @theoandphilo | #theoandphilo