According to Em and Indy, “This workshop aims to give participants the foundations of tablescaping and table setting in order for you to take clients within your immediate circle of family and friends and their referrals. It is about harnessing your inner creativity and the power of your network. We bundled this workshop with the foundations of photography, so that you can snap visually appealing and compelling photos, that would showcase your work and your talent. We also bundled this workshop with a basic business portfolio making talk in order to give you tips on how to monetize your work and your skills.”
Who will benefit from this workshop?
- Start-up entrepreneurs – specially those in food business and those joining bazaars, expos and fairs, who are looking to beautify their displays and improve their visual merchandising.
- Creative individuals looking for extra sources of revenue.
- Moms who love entertaining at home.
- Anyone and everyone looking to do something different than the usual weekend activities
The workshop is inclusive of:
1. Tablescaping and Table Setting Workshop by Indy Ycasiano
2. Basic Photography Workshop by LightKeepers Studio
3. Business Portfolio Making 101 Workshop by Em Sulit
4. School of Styling Bag
5. Certificate of Attendance
6. Workshop Modules
7. Professionally-taken Photos
8. Light Snacks and Refreshments
Venue: Glorietta 5 Atrium
Date: January 30, 2015 (Saturday)
Time Slots: 10am, 1pm, 4pm
Workshop Fee: PHP 3,500
Click here for further information, or to reserve your slot.
SCHOOL OF STYLING PHILIPPINES