Flow in the City is a health and wellness lifestyle event featuring workshops, activities, products and food for mindful and inspired living. This exciting event will take place TOMORROW, November 14, Saturday, from 10am to 8pm at the Aruga by Rockwell.
Here are some of the things you can look forward to at Flow in the City, according to my friend Monica Eleazar-Manzano, who is one of the organizers of the event:
- Join the Flow team for an informative and inspiring day with yoga instructors, artists, crafters, musicians, speakers and health advocates who will lead workshops and classes for everyone who would like to explore and learn more about mind-body balance and a conscious lifestyle.
- Shop hand-picked brands that offer organic, all-natural local and sustainable products, from fashion, home and art, to food and drinks.
- Sign up for 3 workshops for only P880.
- Entrance is free for the bazaar.
- There are also a few absolutely free activities for adults and kids like the Kolisko Music Ensemble mini concert, the Cookie Lady Demo and Make Believe Story Telling.
Unplug for a day, connect with like-minded individuals, celebrate yoga, wellness and good health! You can register or find more information on the workshops HERE.
Flow In The City is presented by Aruga by Rockwell, and sponsored by Salad Stop, Old Navy, Dove, K Fit, She Dreams In Ink, Hola Magazine, Lifestyle Network, When In Manila, Choose Philippines and Try Local.