Over the recent long weekend, my family and I were invited to an overnight stay at Seda Hotel in BGC. They generously provided two rooms for us, which means John and I had our own room, while the kids shared a room with the yayas.
You can also opt for two twin beds instead of a King bed.
Deluxe Room Features:
- Floor area of 30 sq m
- Fitted with either a king bed or two twin beds
- 40-inch LED HDTV, media panel with HDMI, USB and A/V connectivity
- iPod docks, and FM stereo
- Executive work desk
- Spacious closets
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- In-room safe.
- Misto offers all-day dining with a medley of international dishes that you can enjoy “al fresco” or indoors. Located at the Lobby Level. Open from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Straight Up Bar boasts a spectacular view of the skyline with upbeat music, great drinks and delicious pica-pica at night. Located at the Roof Deck. Open from 5 pm to 2 am. Apericena is available daily from 6 to 8 pm.
- Outdoor Pool located at the 2nd level, open from 6 am to 8 pm.
- Fitness Center located at the 2nd level, open 24 hours.
- E-Lounge and Business Center
After getting the kids settled in, I headed up to the roofdeck for Apericena at the hotel’s Straight Up bar.
Apericena basically means “apertivo + dinner,” and has become quite popular in Italy. Seda BGC now offers their own version of Apericena, where you can enjoy the delicious appetizer buffet for FREE with every order of any alcoholic beverage. SUCH A GOOD DEAL! I shared more photos and details of Seda BGC’s Apericena in this post.
Back in our room, John and I played with the kids for a bit and gave them baths before tucking them into bed. They weren’t able to nap in the afternoon, so they were knocked out by 8pm. John snuck out for a light dinner (I wasn’t that hungry after Apericena) + a bit of shopping around High Street, and we were back in our room in no time. Good night world!
The hotel serves breakfast at their in-house restaurant, Misto, but they thoughtfully set up a special buffet by the function rooms on the second floor for our group.
Here’s what one of my three breakfast plates looked like:
Seda BGC’s main entrance is right across Serendra, and the back entrance is beside High Street, making it so easy for us to explore BGC on foot. And when it comes to staycations, location is really important to me.
Seda’s pool area is really small, and the depth of the water is at 4 feet, so it’s not really for serious swimmers. It’s a good pool for kids who want to play in the water, or for adults who want to cool off a bit. Naomi and I shared a lounge chair while waiting for John and Jacob to finish swimming.
Win a 3D/2N Stay at ANY Seda Hotel in the Country + Roundtrip Airfare
GRAND PRIZE: 3 days and 2 nights stay with roundtrip airfare for two persons at any Seda Hotel in the country
- Overnight stay for two at Seda BGC, Metro Manila
- Overnight stay for two at Seda Centrio, Cagayan de Oro
- Overnight stay for two at Seda Abreeza, Davao
- Overnight stay for two at Seda Atria, Iloilo
- Overnight stay for two at Seda Nuvali, Laguna
Want to stay at Seda for free? Join Seda’s “Best Feelings in the World” Instagram Contest! Here’s how:
- “Like” Seda Hotels on Facebook and follow them on Instagram.
- On your own Instagram account, post a photo of something that gives you a great feeling with a brief caption, and tag #BestFeelingsintheWorld #SedaHotels. Pictures taken in Seda Hotels are encouraged, but not required.
- Tag @SedaHotels in the picture. Your account must be set to public viewing.
- One photo is equivalent to one entry. Multiple entries are allowed.
- Winners will be chosen by Seda management based on originality, composition, relevance, technique, and emotion elicited.
- Entrants will allow Seda management to use the photos for collaterals and any other promotional purposes.
- Post your entries until September 30, 2015, and announcement of winners will be made on or before October 15, 2015.
SEDA HOTEL BGC, 30th Street corner 11th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Seda Hotels | Seda BGC | Seda BGC Apericena | Seda BGC hotel review | Seda BGC blog review | Seda BGC room rates