When it comes to baby wipes, I’ve always been very careful about the brands we buy for our kids. We use our wipes for everything from diaper changes, to wiping sticky hands, to cleaning our baby’s face, so I make sure that our wipes are from a brand we trust.
Both Jacob and Naomi were Huggies babies from the very beginning. I started them on Huggies Dry Comfort/Total Protection, and then switched to Huggies Dry Pull-Up Pants when we started potty training.
We were so excited when Huggies delivered a superstash of diapers and their newly launched baby wipes to our home! It was our first time to try Huggies’ new baby wipes, and we couldn’t be happier with them.
Here are 8 things we love about Huggies Gentle Care Baby Wipes:
- Huggies Baby Wipes are soft and comfortable to use on the face, hands, or diaper area
- They are made from natural fibers
- Absorbent enough to clean effectively
- The wipes clean thoroughly and completely
- Gentle on the skin with no skin irritants
- Enriched with aloe vera, which soothes and moisturizes the skin
- The wipes also contain vitamin E, which protect and repair the skin
- Alcohol free, soap free, and fragrance free, to provide the best and gentlest care for your baby
This is a sponsored post. Thank you Huggies for supporting Green Lunch Diaries!
Supplementary images via Huggies Philippines.