So excited for the next Muni Market Day, happening this Saturday, March 28, from 9am to 5pm at the Capitol Commons Park!
According to the organizers, this event aims to “bring together the creative community of entrepreneurs, makers, musicians,and other cultural creatives, to create a culture of conscious consumption and mindful living.“
Here’s a sneak peek of some vendors who will be joining the market (all photos via Istagram @muni_ph):
From the Muni Market website:
You can expect a selection of awesome food, home, fashion, and lifestyle products for healthy, sustainable living with healthy food from Edgy Veggy, Greens Vegetarian Restaurant & Cafe, Jertie’s Kitchen, Leaf Kitchen, The Superfood Grocer, V Kitchen, Fresh Start Organics, Kayumanggi Organics, Sorrel, Good Food Sundays, Stanford Shaw, Tsaa Laya; homegrown goodies from Nipa Foods, Theo & Philo, Destileria Limtuaco; locally handcrafted items from Gouache, Tala Luna & Vesti; and eco-friendly products from Manila Sole, Marsse, Fluffy Pwets, V&M Naturals, Wonder Paws, Lagu, and more!
Listen to live indie music throughout the day, from Slow Hello, Maya’s Anklet, Reese & Vica, TheSunManager, Jensen Gomez, Ton Vergel de Dios, LM Cancio, and Veronica and I!
They’ve got an interesting lineup of workshops scheduled, where one can learn everything from vegan cooking to indoor planting.
- 9:30AM – 11:30AM – Urban Farming with Bahay Kubo Organics P600/head (Pre-registration via BPI bank deposit) + P45 (if via PayPal); P700 (Walk-in registration)
- 10:00AM – 11:30AM – Hatha Yoga with Oms Giving P100/head (Pre-registration via BPI bank deposit) + P45 (if via PayPal); P150 (Walk-in registration)
- 12:15PM – 01:45PM – Vegan/Gluten-free Cooking with Jertie’s Kitchen P650/head (Pre-registration via BPI bank deposit until March 27) + P45 (if via PayPal); P750 (Walk-in registration)
- 12:30PM – 02:00PM – Women Weaving Change with Karin Hazelkorn of Endangered Textiles & Martha Rodriguez of VESTI P100/head (Pre-registration via BPI bank deposit) + P45 (if via PayPal); P150 (Walk-in registration)
- 02:30PM – 04:30PM – Going Healthy & Plant-based Nutrition with The Superfood Grocer
- 02:30PM – 04:30PM – Indoor Planting with The Green House Project P1,000/head (Pre-registration via BPI bank deposit) + P45 (if via PayPal); P1,100 (Walk-in registration)
Workshops require registration and payment of fees, which you can do in advance via bank deposit to avail of discounts. General Admission is free, but they still require registration. REGISTER HERE.
Check out the Muni Market Facebook Page for updates and more information.